This week’s episodes features one of our favorite people, Lori Crock of MovNat Ohio. Lori is an excellent coach and amazing human animal. In our interview, we cover
- Her journey into the field of fitness
- Fitness freedom and what that means for her and her clients
- Role models in the fitness industry
- Coaching wisdom and finding a good coach
- Working on the edge of your ability
I can tell you now, Nate, Jake and I left this interview beaming from ear to ear. This is the one episode I wouldn’t want you to miss because there’s so much of Lori’s wisdom that shines through.
You can find more of Lori’s work at movnatohio.com, or follow her on twitter at https://twitter.com/MovNatOhio.
P.S. We are currently in the process of updating our equipment for better sound quality. Today, Nate and Jake might sound a little drowned out, but that should be better by next week when the new mixer and microphones arrive!
The Human Animal Team
Podcast: Play in new window