This is a great idea cooked up by Valerie. Simple and fun to make, and works great as an appetizer or a snack for the boys on game day. Plus, you can never have enough bacon. 🙂
What you need:
- Strips of Bacon (cut in half)
- Pork Chop (cut into bite-size pieces)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Garlic, Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut the bacon strips in half (makes them a good size for wrapping.)
- Dab the pork with a paper towel to dry the surface. This makes the bacon stick better.
- Dash the sea salt, black pepper, and garlic on the pork pieces.
- Pour about 1/4 inch of olive oil into the pan.
- Wrap the half-strips of bacon around the seasoned pork, and place in the pan.
- Drip Tabasco sauce over the top.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is browning.
- Serve and enjoy!
What are some of your favorite paleo-appetizers?
-Stay healthy everybody.