Movement Combo inspired by MovNat.
Cycle 1, Week 2, Day 1
Since I didn’t get a chance to post a video for the original workout, I’ll post here, as well as the minor progressions we made this week. Most of it was a matter of volume.
- Rotary Stability Hard Roll x5ea. Awesome substitute for MB Shot Puts.
- Lateral Figure 4 Get-Up x5ea. Increase weight and reps.
- Split Broad Jump x5ea. Focus on getting up as HIGH as possible from your jump position.
- Bear Crawl x40yds (30# vest). Forward and backward.
- Bar Muscle Up Progressions x2. We kept this one the same because it’s a BEAR.
Find the Week 1 combo here. All moves in this combo are adapted from the original.