This week’s episodes features one of our favorite people, Lori Crock of MovNat Ohio. Lori is an excellent coach and amazing human animal. In our interview, we cover
- Her journey into the field of fitness
- Fitness freedom and what that means for her and her clients
- Role models in the fitness industry
- Coaching wisdom and finding a good coach
- Working on the edge of your ability
I can tell you now, Nate, Jake and I left this interview beaming from ear to ear. This is the one episode I wouldn’t want you to miss because there’s so much of Lori’s wisdom that shines through.
P.S. We are currently in the process of updating our equipment for better sound quality. Today, Nate and Jake might sound a little drowned out, but that should be better by next week when the new mixer and microphones arrive!
The Human Animal Team