In this week’s episode, we talk about high intensity interval training (HIIT) and whether it is the best method of exercise for fat loss. This one’s a doozy, and a great follow-up to last week’s episode about cardio and fat loss. In it, we cover:
- The Stress-Recovery Cycle
- Should you train like an athlete?
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Anaerobic Intervals
- Why fatigue and progress aren’t the same thing
- What you should REALLY be doing to utilize body fat
- What you can’t forget when training intervals
We hope you guys enjoy this episode! If you have other topics you’d like us to tackle, or even a specific question about your own training, shoot it in to email@example.com.
-The Human Animal Team (Matt, Nate, and Jake)