In this week’s episode of The Human Animal Podcast, I got the chance to chat with Dr. Kwame Brown, The Neighborhood Neuroscientist, Professor of Psychology, and play expert. I am so thankful to Dr. Brown for sharing his insights into play, health, and community. We can’t wait to get him back on the podcast soon! Topics covered include:
- THE Thing vs YOUR Thing
- The many facets of Play
- How we respond to previous play experiences
- The problem with the Win/Lose Mentality
- Community, Play, Leadership, Ubuntu and more!
Though Play was at the center of our discussion, our discussion covered a broad perspective on movement, narrative, and community. This talk got me fired up and I think it will inspire and challenge you as well!
Connect with Dr. Brown and find more of his work at the following links:
- The Neighborhood Neuroscientist
- Join The FUNction Community – best $20 I spend every year.
- Find more of his writing at The Good Men Project
Continue the conversation.
- Reach out to us at: email@example.com
- Find us on twitter, facebook, and instagram @freefitguy
- Subscribe to us on iTunes! Leave us a review and help spread the word!