Today I am very happy to bring you a conversation with my friend and fellow coach Josh Halbert. Josh (AKA “Get Chimpy”) brings a unique perspective to the table, blending philosophy with his own physical practice to create a holistic style of training for himself and his clients, who range from NFL Players to figure skaters and beyond.
I really enjoyed chatting with Josh about:
- the importance of managing the nervous system
- how environment affects all training inputs
- float tanks and other ways to manage your autonomic response
- how philosophy blends with coaching
- handstands as an entry point to the movement culture
- and principle-based training
If you enjoyed this episode of The Human Animal Podcast, please leave a review on iTunes or subscribe!
Want to join the conversation? Have suggestions for future topics or guests? Hit us up at email@example.com, or like us at freefitguy on facebook, instagram, or twitter. (though really, I mainly post to facebook :). Who can manage all these different social media accounts plus take care of your kids and family and coach full-time?)