This week, I’m so thankful to have Jozef Frucek of Fighting Monkey on the pod.
This interview is one I have been looking forward to for a long time. Jozef’s approach to human movement and the aging process is fascinating, and his research with partner Linda into the interplay between athletics, art, and movement has produced some of the most interesting material I’ve seen come out of the movement sphere in some time.
Most of all, Jozef’s message of developing communication as a means of developing ourselves as human beings really spoke to me, and I think it will deeply resonate with you as well.
You can find more of Jozef’s and Fighting Monkey’s stuff here (and I highly recommend watching these before listening to the pod):
- The Pentagon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5P3c_RdwnE
- Teaching without a Teacher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltGsu7qGrYE&t=16s
- Anatomy of Injury: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70DFfybaD5o
- What is Fighting Monkey?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av4qO5Rbs_c
- Practice Ball: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6oz2mlV-Wk
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/fightingmonkey_rootlessroot/
And don’t forget to grab your copy of “Play. Full.”