Quick list of important links to get you started.
MOVE – my manifesto on movement, play, and all things I’ve learned over the years.
- Rules of the Dojo – you must obey the rules to enter. Perhaps my most important post ever.
- Warm Up – warming up is a powerful way to add a movement multi-vitamin to your everyday. Here are some awesome options.
- Training – get some ideas for how to put programs together
EAT – how does nutrition fit into this whole mess? How should a human animal eat? Whatever answers I have are here.
- Nutrition in One Page – a quick printable resource to reference back to
- Glossary of Terms – stuff can get complex quickly with all the short hand and terms out there. Use this to make sense of it.
- Recipes – links to some of my favorite home-made recipes!
LIVE – all the other factors come together here: the importance of stress, sleep, mindfulness, and community to a truly vibrant life!
- Goal-Setting Grid – start thinking of your big picture goal, and all the paths that lead you there. Do you have the blueprint for success yet?
MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS:
- The Basic Guide to Stretching – A MobilityWOD Crash Course
- Paleo Stuffed Peppers
- Born to Run
- How to Integrate MovNat into your Strength and Conditioning Routine
- Re-Imagining the Fitness Industry
- Let Go
- A New Way to Warm Up
- When a Reset Doesn’t Stick
- How to Fix Scapular WInging
MOST POPULAR PODCASTS:
- Competitive for Life with Wil Fleming
- Emotional Well-Being and Tiger Kittens
- Cultivating Mobility
- Trusting the Process with Kellen Milad
- Body Image with Molly Galbraith
- Breathing with Lucy Hendricks
- Program Design Basics
- Why We Don’t Exercise
- Warrior Poets with Josh “Get Chimpy” Halbert
- Original Strength with Tim Anderson
- The Neighborhood Neuroscientist with Kwame Brown
- Edge of Ability with Lori Crock