Valerie discovered this Paleo Banana-Nut bread the other day and we’ve already made it twice this week. It is A-MA-ZING. And it’s really easy to make. All you need is:
- Almond Meal (1 cup)
- Coconut Flakes (1/4 cup)
- Baking Soda (1/2 tsp)
- Baking Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Bananas (3 small-medium, ripe, mashed)
- Natural Maple Syrup (1 tsp)
- Cinnamon (2 tsp)
- Eggs (2, omega 3 enriched if possible)
- Vanilla Extract (1/2 tsp)
- Walnuts (1 cup chopped/crumbled)
Mix the liquid parts (smashed banana, maple syrup, eggs, vanilla extract) in a bowl.
Mix the dry parts (almond meal, coconut flakes, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, walnuts) in a separate bowl.
All together now.
Place in an olive oil/coconut oil greased pan to bake.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy a little slice of heaven.