This week we have another special guest on the pod, Travis Noble Graves! Travis and I met back at one of the original MovNat certifications in Boston in 2012. He designs all the conditioning programs for American Parkour, runs classes at their location in D.C., and teaches a Parkour certification instructors across the country. If that weren’t enough, he’s also been a Finalist on American Ninja Warrior! In this episode, we cover:
- What is Parkour?
- Is it dangerous and who can practice Parkour?
- Overlaps between Parkour and MovNat
- The importance of mindset (this was my biggest takeaway)
- Community and History in Parkour
- Conditioning in Parkour
- and of course, AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR!
If you have any questions for us or any of our guests, shoot them over to email@example.com
If you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes.
Here are some of the links we discussed in the show:
And don’t forget to subscribe to APK Workout of the Day when you’re over on their site!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |